Re: OpenOffice and other apps does not start

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:31:57 -0500

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 12:34:00AM -0600, Sasha Vasko scripsit:
> On Thursday 23 October 2003 01:50, Alexei V. Mezin wrote:
> > OpenOffice fails to start in AS2 but work under all other WMs.
> >
> > And some new versions of wmapplets cant work with AS2. For example new
> > wmfire applet work only with '-b' option. According to manual '-b'
> > corresponds to "broken window manager support". Is AS2 broken in some way?
>
> Do me a favor and help debug this thing :
>
> 1) compile AfterStep as: ./configure --enable-gdb && make clean && make
> 2) start AfterSTep as: afterstep -l ~/afterstep.log
> 3) run openoffice
> 4) kill AfterStep, and e-mail me resulting afterstep.log ( send directly to me
> at sasha@aftercode.net ) it'll be big, som please compress it.
>
> I'd appreciate it very much.

Would the same thing but with the java windows detaching from the
browser and otherwise having trouble bug help?

--
oak@uniserve.com | Uton we hycgan    hwaer we ham agen,