Re: Need to give up on 2.0

Frank Gore (gore@projectpontiac.com)
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:29:08 -0500

On Mon November 24 2003 14:04, MIKE G ROSING wrote:
> I tried to run a program called Vutrax under
> Afterstep 2.0, but when I hit the tutorial, the
> windows closed down and forced a log out.  1.8.11
> doesn't do that.  Good luck to the developers on
> fixing up 2.0!

As useful as such comments are, they're even more useful with proper
debugging information. How is anyone supposed to fix the problem if
users like you don't go that small extra step? I'll just go ahead and
quote S. Vasko directly:

"could you recompile AS with --enable-gdb and then spool output into log
like so :
afterstep -l ~/afterstep.log
and then e-mail me this log."

Frank