Re: Aterm, QT and mouse-buffer

Dhaval Patel (dhaval@patel.sh)
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:16:51 -0000

I have noticed one thing. On my computer I have seen that there are 2 buffers. When you
highlight something it goes into something, and when you highlight something in netscape
and do "copy" that goes into another buffer. aterm only uses the buffer when you
highlight. that is why you cannot past into another window without pasting from mouse,
no "ctrl + v". I dont know if this makes sense, but thats what I have found it to be on
my system.