Re: Aterm, QT and mouse-buffer

Alexei V. Mezin (alex783@hotbox.ru)
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:52:30 +0300

Hello Christian,

CBW> I have not been able to paste anything from my Aterm terminals into any
CBW> QT applications lately. First I thought it was some kind of client bug,
CBW> but I now see it goes for all my QT apps.

There was exactly the same problem in my system. But now I can't reproduce
that (in Latin characters). May be this is due to some changes in QT libraries
in my system (I use 'live' RPM repository and upgrade system often).

But there is a problem with national (russian, cp1251 code page)
chars. I can't paste them from aterm to QT-based apps correctly.

--
  With best regards
  Alexei V. Mezin                       mailto:alex783@hotbox.ru

                                                             .--.
  User #238146 registered               Powered by          |@_@ |
  with the Linux Counter                ALT Linux Sisyphus  |!_/ |
                                                           //   \ \