Re: pager in the wharf....

Alexei V. Mezin (alex783@hotbox.ru)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:13:49 +0300

Hello Graydon,

AS2 - CVS version from 17 Jan 2004.

I used your settings (wharf, pager, autoexec and no .spec) from attachment.

G> *Wharf Pager - SwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 0
G> I get two and a bit of what ought to be six viewports in the wharf, and
G> I can't do anything with them;
Yes, same problem.

G> *Wharf Pager - MaxSwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 0
G> I get an absolutely enormous pager, the whole width of the screen, which
G> in turn causes a wharf the whole width the screen, with all the other
G> icons neatly centred.
I get 2x3 pager in the Wharf. It works good but the size of pager is
about 80x100 instead of standard 64x64. So whole width of Wharf became
80 pixels. All other stuff works good.

--
  With best regards
  Alexei V. Mezin                       mailto:alex783@hotbox.ru

                                                             .--.
  User #238146 registered               Powered by          |@_@ |
  with the Linux Counter                ALT Linux Sisyphus  |!_/ |
                                                           //   \ \