Re: pager in the wharf....

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:57:34 -0500

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 01:13:49PM +0300, Alexei V. Mezin scripsit:
> Hello Graydon,

Hello!

> Monday, January 12, 2004, 10:46:36 PM, you wrote:
>

> AS2 - CVS version from 17 Jan 2004.
>
> I used your settings (wharf, pager, autoexec and no .spec) from attachment.
>
> G> *Wharf Pager - SwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 0
> G> I get two and a bit of what ought to be six viewports in the wharf, and
> G> I can't do anything with them;
> Yes, same problem.

Ok, so I'm _not_ completely deluded...

> G> *Wharf Pager - MaxSwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 0
> G> I get an absolutely enormous pager, the whole width of the screen, which
> G> in turn causes a wharf the whole width the screen, with all the other
> G> icons neatly centred.
> I get 2x3 pager in the Wharf. It works good but the size of pager is
> about 80x100 instead of standard 64x64. So whole width of Wharf became
> 80 pixels. All other stuff works good.

I have previously had something like that, the size of the wharf
affecting the width of the pager, but it was more like 120 pixels.
(buttons about three times the size of the 48 pixel icons on them.)

Thanks for taking a look at it!

--
oak@uniserve.com | Uton we hycgan    hwaer we ham agen,