RE: install and activate!

Polashek, Matthew (Matthew.Polashek@scottforesman.com)
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:28:30 -0500

Awesome!  That's a really cool option!  Thanks!

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek@scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.