Re: [As-users] AfterStep 2.0 beta4 release

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christer_Th=F6rn?= (christer.t@swipnet.se)
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:26:20 +0100

Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev wrote:
> Hey, flamewar! Let me in, let me in! ;)

There's to little of them these days... :)

> loose. Get into the right habits, force yourself to accept
> the ways of the system you are in now. That's normal.

Thank God people in Russia and eastern Europe didn't abide that after
1917... :)
(And yes, I realize that remark can be swung back at me.)

Anyway, from what I've gathered, this thread can be resolved with an
optional option, right? (I could very well be mistaking.) So what's
wrong with an option? CS/CE taught me that one should try to make
software 'forgiving', so why not forgive these horrible, infidel people
asking for an option and be the bigger man about it? Or is AS about the
developers/managers/loud-shouters personal tastes and preferences,
suggestions not welcome?
--
ChTh