Re: [As-users] problems with afterstep 2 b4

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:37:27 -0600

Fabrice Ilponse wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    As i'm new to the mailing list, i don't know if this as been posted
> yet but:
>    I was able to compile as2 b4 but the run failed => core
>    It's on solaris 2.8.
>
>    Then i decided to check what the sources in the cvs tree as indicated
> on the as www but i got the message :
>
>    cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.aftercode.net:/home/cvsroot login
>    Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.aftercode.net:2401/home/cvsroot
>    CVS password:
>    Fatal error, aborting.
>    anonymous: no such user
>
> Can someone help out?

I am so sorry. I was moving anonymous CVS from one machine to another
but forgot to change fstab, which made repository unavailable.

Should work fine now.

Also you may want to build it with --enable-gdb switch to configure,
which will enable alot of trace output. Then spool the output into log
like so :

afterstep -l ~/afterstep.log

zip log up and e-mail it to me - so I can see whats wrong with it.

Thanks
Sasha