Re: [As-users] problems with afterstep 2 b4

Fabrice Ilponse (fabrice@avertec.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:15:50 +0200

Sasha Vasko wrote:

> Fabrice Ilponse wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

> I am so sorry. I was moving anonymous CVS from one machine to another
> but forgot to change fstab, which made repository unavailable.
>
> Should work fine now.

   Right, it's ok now

> Also you may want to build it with --enable-gdb switch to configure,
> which will enable alot of trace output. Then spool the output into log
> like so :
>
> afterstep -l ~/afterstep.log

** Compilation failed in this mode:
In file included from
../../libAfterStep/../include/../libAfterBase/xwrap.h:10,
from ../../libAfterStep/../include/../libAfterBase/astypes.h:4,
from ../../libAfterStep/../include/afterbase.h:1,
from ../../libAfterStep/asapp.h:44,
from asinternals.h:4,
from afterstep.c:23:
/usr/openwin/include/X11/Xresource.h:249: warning: type defaults to
`int' in declaration of `XrmQGetResource'
afterstep.c: In function `main':
afterstep.c:260: parse error before `)'
make[1]: *** [afterstep.o] Error 1

By the way, there is an option '-rdynamic' that does not exist on
solaris but the compiler just gives a warning.