[As-users] Problems with bugs@afterstep.org

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Mon, 3 May 2004 21:33:27 +0200

Hello all,

Those last weeks I've sent some bug reports to both Sasha and=20
<bugs@afterstep.org>.

For all those messages I've received the following error :
>=20
> This is the Postfix program at host mallaury.noc.nerim.net.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
>                         The Postfix program
>
> <bugs@afterstep.org>: host mail.lathi.net[69.36.44.17] said: 550
>     <bugs@afterstep.org>: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in rep=
ly to
>     RCPT TO command)

So I guess only Sasha has received the bug reports and this is a pity
because AfterStep is a community effort.

Could someone fix the configuration problem for <bugs@afterstep.org> or
give an alternate preferred way to procede for bug reporting please ?

Regards,

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>