Re: [As-users] afterstep and gentoo

Vae (vae@vaevictus.net)
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:41:14 -0400

*D'oh*
I fixed this for my dual boot gentoo install, but not for my one that is
actually running now.
:|
basically ... patch the ebuild like this:

in the src_install() subroutine:
the third commandline is an rm.  there are two libs you must add to this
line...
immdiately following, there are two copy commands.  you'll end up with
four after you implement that.  If i remember tonight, (unlikely,
pitifully), I'll post a patch somewhere.

n8