Re: [As-users] Problems with bugs@afterstep.org

Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Thu, 20 May 2004 23:37:27 +0200 (CEST)

> I'll be the first to agree that Mailman's archives aren't the
> greatest.  The above address doesn't have thread navigation.  I
> really like debian's mailing list archives and their navigation.  I
> don't know what they use.  If someone found a good link on setting it
> up on debian stable with a Mailman archive, I'd do it.

I have all archives in mbox format. If you have a particular
preference for a particular archive "viewer", let me know
and I will look into setting it up. Where can I check the
scripts that Debian uses?

Albert

--
GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.