Re: [As-users] DocBook XML conversion

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Sat, 22 May 2004 15:01:57 +0200

Le 2004-05-20 16:12 (jeudi), Vaevictus a =E9crit /=20
On 2004-05-20 16:12 (jeudi), Vaevictus wrote :
> M.-A. DARCHE wrote:
>=20
> >If it hasn't started yet I'm willing to start it, just let me know wha=
> >is expected in details.
> >=20
> >
> I believe I've finished it, but perhaps sasha hasn't uploaded it or was=
=20
> expecting me to do so... i thought he got it off an url i gave him.
>=20

Great!

It's not that I'm not busy and have time to waste, so if someone already
did it it's perfect.

I'm just grateful for what AfterStep provides (powerful configuration,
freedom to use it and improve it forever, nice maintainers, etc.) and
now I want to help back.

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>