Re: [As-users] software patent regarding pager

Dhaval Patel (dhaval@patel.sh)
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:52:45 -0000

This will be just another stupid patent that will be shot down in court. It is a shame
that the US PTO even grants such patents only to have companies waste time and money in
court to disprove the validity of the patent. Stupid stupid country that I live in.