[As-users] No AutoTabThroughDesks (Ex: AfterStep 2.00.beta5

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:09:40 +0200

Le 2004-09-08 22:25 (mercredi), M.-A. DARCHE a =E9crit /
On 2004-09-08 22:25 (mercredi), M.-A. DARCHE wrote :
> Le 2004-09-08 09:43 (mercredi), Sasha Vasko a =E9crit /
> On 2004-09-08 09:43 (mercredi), Sasha Vasko wrote :
> >=20
> >=20
> > That should be fixed now.
> >=20
>=20
> I'll try it ASAP and report it here :-)
>=20

I've done a cvs update and build tonight and great! the
no-AutoTabThroughDesks is working :-D It's a big step in usability
improvement. Thanks a lot!

I've noticed however that while switching between all the windows of the
same desktop the monitor wharf was also receiving the focus of the
switch. This should be avoided shouldn't it?

I don't know if it's important considering this matter but do have the
"WindowListSkip" for the Wharf family of windows:

> Style   "*Wharf"        NoTitle, Sticky, Layer 2, WindowListSkip, NoHan=
dles

Some last points which is are not connected to AutoTabThroughDesks:

  - Todays cvs version seems again a bit faster.

  - Since maybe 2 weeks, every 30-60 min or so the machine load goes up
    to 100% and AS is totally freezed except for the load meter and it
    lasts for around 1 min. Do you have any idea of what might be
    causing this? How could I help debugging this? I'm asking because
    keeping 60 min of AS log file might be a really big file to send to
    you.

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>