Re: [As-users] feel.DEFAULT key modification suggestions

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:14:56 +0200

Le 2004-09-08 11:14 (mercredi), Sasha Vasko a =E9crit /
On 2004-09-08 11:14 (mercredi), Sasha Vasko wrote :

> I wonder in Ctrl+F# is used by some apps ?=20

I use many different applications, especially combo hungry
applications such as Emacs, and I've never encountered an application
needing Ctrl+F# to be productive with it (except KDE for desktop
switching as already mentioned).

> I'll put in what you suggested for now.
>=20

Thanks a lot.

I've also committed some other little changes of the same style in the
CVS as you might have noticed.

Cheers,

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>