Re: [As-users] No AutoTabThroughDesks (Ex: AfterStep 2.00.beta5

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:25:39 +0200

Le 2004-09-10 22:09 (vendredi), M.-A. DARCHE a =E9crit /
On 2004-09-10 22:09 (vendredi), M.-A. DARCHE wrote :
>=20
> I've done a cvs update and build tonight and great! the
> no-AutoTabThroughDesks is working :-D It's a big step in usability
> improvement. Thanks a lot!
>=20

Another point I forgot (sorry for the many messages):
Once a window is closed, no keybinding is working anymore.

Example:
1. Open a term.
2. Then Ctrl-D or close the window through the WM.
3. Try to use a keybinding, such as Ctrl-F2, or anything, it isn't taken
   into account.
4. Select a desktop with the pointer and then all the keybindings are
   working again.

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>