[As-users] Keybindings unfunctional after window close (Ex: No

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:00:21 +0200

Le 2004-09-13 11:45 (lundi), Sasha Vasko a =E9crit /
On 2004-09-13 11:45 (lundi), Sasha Vasko wrote :
>=20
> M.-A. DARCHE wrote:
> >
> > Once a window is closed, no keybinding is working anymore.
> >
> > Example:
> > 1. Open a term.
> > 2. Then Ctrl-D or close the window through the WM.
> > 3. Try to use a keybinding, such as Ctrl-F2, or anything, it isn't ta=
ken
> >    into account.
> > 4. Select a desktop with the pointer and then all the keybindings are
> >    working again.
> >
>> Fixed that now. Thanks for making me do that :)
>=20

I have just done a cvs update and a new make and it seems only
half-fixed:

  * :-) Ctrl-D on a window and the keybindings are still functional.

  * :-( Press the Destroy button of a window and the keybindings become
    unfunctional (as it was before your last commits).

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>