Re: [As-users] Wharf Problem

Alexei V. Mezin (alex783@hotbox.ru)
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:48:31 +0300

Martin DiViaio wrote:

> If I click the "Traffic light" icon (in Monitor Wharf), I get a
> transparent box with a black border to the left side of the icon.  When I
> click the Traffic light again, the two icons that are supposed to be there
> appear VERY briefly then the box is retracted.

I can reproduce this bug with *WharfGeometry -0-0 but everything is Ok
with +0+0. It looks like a problem with Wharf buttons animation. If I
start Wharf with +0+0 geometry and manually move it to right bottom
corner (position with -0-0 geometry) it work fine but has a bug with
animation. After click on the button transparent box appears and then
images of inside buttons fills that transparent box _from left to right_
while it should be from _right to left_.

  With best regards
  Alexei V. Mezin                       mailto:alex783@hotbox.ru

                                                             .--.
  User #238146 registered               Powered by          |@_@ |
  with the Linux Counter                ALT Linux Sisyphus  |!_/ |
                                                           //   \ \