Re: [As-users] upcoming releases of AfterStep and aterm

M.-A. DARCHE (ma.darche@cynode.org)
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:37:07 +0100

Le 2004-11-26 09:01 (vendredi), Sasha Vasko a =E9crit /=20
On 2004-11-26 09:01 (vendredi), Sasha Vasko wrote :

> >>[As-bugs] Print key cannot be binded
> >>http://mail.afterstep.org/pipermail/as-bugs/2004-November/000046.html
> >
> >Since I reported this bug the situation has changed a bit: the print k=
ey
> >now prints the active window while before it wasn't doing anything. Bu=
> >still this key cannot be binded in feel files and that was the key we
> >were using here to take screen and window captures. I miss that key
> >binding possibility :-(
>=20
> You may want to check your keyboard map using xmodmap and possibly rema=
p=20
> keys for Print. Afterstep has no control over that really.
>=20

With the 1.8.x series I was able to use the Print key binding. This is
not the case anymore on my machines with the 2.0.x series.

This could be my keyboard binding since I have switched to a new version
of X and from Debian "Woody" to Debian "Sarge" in the meanwhile.

But could you please tell me if, on your local machine, you can bind
this Print key at the moment and what effects do you get? If I know what
the normal behavior is I will be more easily find the problem if it
comes from my side.

Cheers,

--=20
Marc-Aur=E8le DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>