[As-users] Re: Afterstep apps collection update: Asmon

Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:10:54 +0100 (CET)

Great! This guy keeps silent for 4 years, I do the
work of maintaining instead of him and now he comes
around suddenly with all the bright and shiny new
version! And who the =A3$%# is going to backport all
patches from 2000 to 2004 into his application?

*sigh* there is no justice...

I do not know, I am on a business trip now. When
I come back home I will have a look at the changes
and try to figure out the best way to merge.
Right now I am not inclined to talk to this
"busy guy".

Anyway, thank you very much for letting me know
about the new version!

Tigr

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Carl Busjahn wrote:

> Tigr,
> It looks like Brad Hall has been working, and his site now has version
> .7 of asmon.  I had trouble with asmon .65 on kernel 2.4.28, but version
> .7 works better for me.  Announcement of the new release is on his
> homepage: http://rio.vg/asmon/
>
> Thanks, and keep up the good work,
> Carl Busjahn

--=20
GPG fingerprint =3D EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.
                                 A pessimist fears that this is true.