Re: [As-users] AfterStep 2.00.01 crash

Renegade Muskrat (dramaley@spatulacity.cx)
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:16:57 -0600

 >You will find all the information about this decision in the thread:
 >"Default directory for AfterStep data files"
 >http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/mail/user/2003-08/33.html

Thanks for the info.

 >This bug has been reported on December 11th:
 >http://mail.afterstep.org/pipermail/as-bugs/2004-December/000055.html
 >and fixed very quickly in CVS on December 14th:
 >http://mail.afterstep.org/pipermail/as-bugs/2004-December/000057.html

Thanks again. Since i'm using the Debian package and it was only just
recently upgraded from the 1.8.11 version, it will probably be awhile
until i get the fix. That's OK though; i'll just keep StickyIcons
turned on and make a note to turn it off if the afterstep package is
ever updated.
                                                -- Dan
             "I'm still sane on three planets and two moons."
       Daniel Ramaley                  3118 Cottage Grove Ave Apt 8
       dramaley at spatulacity dot cx        Des Moines, Iowa 50311
       http://www.spatulacity.cx/                    (515) 271-5233