Re: [As-users] Window positions after restarting AfterStep

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 08:55:14 -0600

M.-A. DARCHE wrote:

> But that would be great to have on http://www.afterstep.org/download.php
> .deb packages aimed at the stable and testing distributions.

please, please please somebody do that and send me them debs.

> Debian very well. Building AS 2 on Debian is really easy. What Debian

perhaps its becouse I run debian as well :)

> Yes AfterStep 1.8.11 is still very very good and works fine. But in my
> opinion the problem is that there won't be many developers who will
> be likely to spend time on debugging and improving the old cold while at
> the same time trying to improve and promote the new code.

those pesky developers :)

BTW, 2.00.01 is tagged and coming out today.

Sasha