Re: [As-users] AfterStep 2.00.01 released

Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net)
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:02:04 -0500

"M.-A. DARCHE" <ma.darche@cynode.org> writes:

> As a side-note it seems to me that every bug report on the as-bugs
> mailing list should have an email answer which says "fixed", "closed",
> etc. when it has been dealt with.

That would either require a real bug database (like bugzilla) or sasha
to manually generate the mail.  Given another domain name, I could
host bugzilla for afterstep along side the mailing lists.  Currently,
only mail.afterstep.org points to my server.  I'd need another
hostname like bugs.afterstep.org to point to me too.  Of course, sasha
could just use the tracker on sf.net as well... It's his choice.
--
doug@lathi.net