Re: [As-users] AS 2.00.01 start menu sort order

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:32:34 -0600

Ok, here is a new feature for your pleasure ( available in CVS for now )

include_ordered 1000 "/usr/share/afterstep/start"

Put this into your .include file instead of an old line.
What it does is it essentially adds second order index that takes
precedence over old order number fom the filename.
By default it is set to 0.

Having above line will cause all the items from
/usr/share/afterstep/start have it set to 1000, effectively throwing
them into the bottom of menu below your private items.

Cheers
Sasha