Re: [As-users] AfterStep release 2.00.02 and aterm 1.00.beta2

Graydon (oak@uniserve.com)
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:40:10 -0500

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 05:22:32PM -0600, Sasha Vasko scripsit:
> Just wanted to let you all know that AfterStep v. 2.00.02 is now
> available for download. To complement it I also released aterm 1.0.beta2.
>
> These two should play nicely together.

And they do!

Don't know what you did to Afterstep, but the occasional little
hesitations and pauses are gone! yay!

Aterm is working fine as well; I'm still a bit baffled as to how (or if)
I can specify a true type font -- do I need to put them in
.afterstep/desktop/fonts or can I reference them with something like

Luxi Mono,22,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0

and have aterm get them from X11?

Thanks!