Re: [As-users] Different colorschemes for each desktop

Renegade Muskrat (dramaley@spatulacity.cx)
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:57:02 -0600

 >You have to recompile AfterStep with --enable-different-looknfeels
 >option set. That will let you have different looks on each and every
 >desktop. Beware though that makes desktop switching very slow as look

 >needs to be reloaded every time. I know its a bit backward -
something
 >for me to work on in future.

Thanks for the response. I've been putting off learning how to build a
Debian package from source; i may use this as my excuse. Not because i
really *need* a different color scheme on each desktop, but just
because tinkering is fun.
                                                -- Dan
             "I'm still sane on three planets and two moons."
       Daniel Ramaley                  3118 Cottage Grove Ave Apt 8
       dramaley at spatulacity dot cx        Des Moines, Iowa 50311
       http://www.spatulacity.cx/                    (515) 271-5233