Re: [As-users] Desktop image appears washed out

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:26:41 -0600

Are those PNG images ?
Do they have Gamma setting saved in them ?
do you have SCREEN_GAMMA env var set?

Try setting SCREEN_GAMMA to different values between 1.0 and 2.0
also you can send me one of the images so I can see what's wrong with them .

Sasha