Re: [As-users] where is database "Layer" setting documented?

Andrew Sullivan (ajs@crankycanuck.ca)
Fri, 6 May 2005 11:27:59 -0400

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 09:51:41AM -0500, Sasha Vasko wrote:

> Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further problems you may
> experience.

Dear Mr Smith,

It's well and truly a delight to know that, if one points out that
capricious and seemingly undocumented surprises visit themselves upon
one when using your software, one can expect a snide and
condescending answer.  I'm particularly happy to know that, if one
notes a regression, it is taken seriously.  I thank you sincerely for
considering my suggestions about how one ensures that one's software
is in fact usable by others.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Information security isn't a technological problem.  It's an economics
problem.
		--Bruce Schneier