Re: [As-users] Pager showing un-existing windows

Jordy Simpson (jordysimpson@gmail.com)
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:42:41 -0700

I use Thunderbird 1.0.2 and Firefox 1.0.3 on AS 2.00.04 on Fedora Core
3 without any problems.

1.  Have you tried temporarily renaming your .afterstep directory to
see if it might be something in one of your configuration files?
2.  Do you swallow your pager in wharf, or is it running as a module
(the default) from autoexec?

Also, let us know what the various versions are that you are using -
it makes it infinitely easier to troubleshoot.  :-)