Re: [As-users] rounded dock

Nathan Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:46:45 -0400

Your customization options are rather limitless.  there are a number of
custom "looks" out there... if you've got a screenshot we could probably
help you find the round one... or if you could describe it... we could
have someone make it for you maybe.

As far as a tabbed dock... we offer a general WinTabs program that I
think can facilitate that.  it can swallow any sort of application, I
don't see why it wouldn't be able to swallow a handful of wharfs.

n8