Re: [As-users] multiple desktop pager in the wharf

niklas@fet.at
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:12:48 +0200 (CEST)

Use Swallow instead of MaxSwallow if you don't want your swallowed
app to be resized. if you use
*Wharf Pager - Size 64 128
*Wharf Pager - MaxSwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 1

you should get a 64x128 pager in your wharf. dunno what you mean
by "sensible" - maybe modifying your size options either in wharf
(if you use maxswallow) or in pager file (if you use swallow) will
help ...

greetings

Niklas