Re: [As-users] Re: AfterStep 2.1.1 released

Nathan Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:01:56 -0400

Hey.  Binary packages being only a week behind?!  That sounds great!

Oh crap.  I forgot to update gentoo.  ;)
Cool though, looks like my gentoo dev buddy got it done yesterday.  haha. !

n8 ('Vaevictus')