Re: [As-users] saving desktop state

Andre De Michiel (andre@fluffyspider.com.au)
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:23:56 +1000

I submitted a partial patch to fix this back at 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 i think.
Currently I'm getting workspace state being filled but all windows
respawn on Virtual Desktop 1. Sasha said it's has something to do with
the Wait function needing to apply the viewport information as if they
were a database record. I started looking into it but then got busy with
other things.

So essentially until that gets fixed the workspace state should work but
will place all windows onto VD1. If you want to look at fixing the
problem I can forward the email on the actual problem from what I found
and Sasha's response.

Andre