Re: [As-users] saving desktop state

Ross Camm (rossco@snapgear.com)
Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:33:49 +1000

thanks for the info.

no need to forward me the details...i am not a developer.

i must admit i cant even get the state saved......

is the state save automatically on logout or do i need to manually save
it somehow ?

running 2.1.1-2 on debian sarge.

--
Ross Camm, Technical Support, Asia Pacific
SnapGear - A CyberGuard Company