Re: [As-users] Pager in the background

Sasha Vasko (sasha@aftercode.net)
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:57:34 -0500

Bo Dahlstrom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running Afterstep 2.1.1 and I have a problem. I sometimes want to put the
> pager in the background but I can't get it to work. I've changed one line in
> ~/.afterstep/database
>
> from:
>   Style "*Pager" NoTitle, Sticky, Layer 4, WindowListSkip, NoHandles, AvoidCover, BorderWidth 0
> to:
>   Style "*Pager" NoTitle, Sticky, WindowListSkip, NoHandles, BorderWidth 0

Try :

Style "*Pager" NoTitle, Sticky, Layer -1, WindowListSkip, NoHandles,
BorderWidth 0

Pager, Wharf and WinList have a special window type which automatically
assignes them higher Layer then the rest of the windows, so you have to
explicitely override this in database. Same goes for Sticky and
AvoidCover attributes too.