Re: [As-users] hotkeys

Andre De Michiel (andre@fluffyspider.com.au)
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:33:45 +1000

You need to edit your custom feel file to have the following.

#
# Keys actions
#
# control + arrow = 1 page
Key Left        A       M       Scroll -100 0
Key Right       A       M       Scroll +100 +0
Key Up          A       M       Scroll +0   -100
Key Down        A       M       Scroll +0   +100

If you don't have a custom feel file, make a copy of

/usr/[local/]share/afterstep/feels/feel.DEFAULT

and put it in

~/.afterstep/feels/feel.Custom

You can then change the entries that look similar to the ones above (but
have a 'C' for the extra key as opposed to the 'M') and change them as
necessary.

Hope this helps,
Andre