Re: [As-users] initial placement of windows

Jason Day (jasonday@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:43:47 -0400

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 06:33:29PM -0400, Graydon wrote:
> What I'm seeing with 2.1.2 (and CVS current as of yesterday) is that
> anything with sub-windows winds up in the top left viewport.

I'm seeing the same behavior with afterstep 2.1.2, and gimp 2.2 and
umbrello 3.4.1.  With umbrello, it starts up in whatever viewport I'm
in, but all dialogs popup in the top left viewport.  With gimp I see the
same behavior as Graydon.

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9