Re: [As-users] initial placement of windows

Juergen Leising (juergen.leising@gmx.de)
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:36:19 +0200

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 09:27:36AM -0500, Sasha Vasko wrote:

> Juergen Leising wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >afterstep-2.x.x forces windows to be placed always on the left
>
> Any chance you could say exactly what those .x.x mean ?

yes, of course, among the different versions I tried were definitely

	2.00.02,
	2.1.1 and
	2.1.2.

I cannot remember exactly the other versions I tried, as I deleted
the *.tar.gz's. Those three are still on my disk.

But I am sure, that this "tendency" towards the upper left
corner is a new phenomenon, as I didn't notice it before, and
I use afterstep since the times of kernel-2.0.30.

Bye, Juergen