Re: [As-users] Newbie Question - Help!!!

Albert 'Tigr' Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:53:54 +0200

On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 03:06:17AM -0700, Mahtab Hossain wrote:
> I configured so that Asmail also shows the new mail
> and also the total number of mails. It shows 23 as new
> mail and 0 as total number of mails. I don't want to
> POP all my emails in my local machine (I want to keep
> them in that remote mail-server also). I tried all day
> figuring what might be the cause and also digged your
> listing's previous emails. But in vain!!!

Mahtab,

Run the asmail from the command line using -v switch.
asmail will put out his ideas of what it sees then.
See if you can figure out the problem yourself.
Otherwise, send me the output of asmail -v that you see
and I will check it out. Best of all, I need the output
before and after you read the mail. Just a few lines
are enough.

Albert

--
GPG fingerprint = EDF4 CEA9 4CBF 0FAF 02B3  5839 B871 C957 3953 115F
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.