Re: [As-users] Newbie Question - Help!!!

Mahtab Hossain (mahtab_hossain2002@yahoo.com)
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the output: (I installed it from the asmail's
website's RPM src package - I run a very old redhat
7.3 on my ancient laptop).

[root@73-198 root]# asmail -v
asmail - Version 0.55, by Per Liden
usage:  asmail [file] [options ...]
file:
        configuration file to use (default
~/.asmailrc)
        -geometry <geom>     position of asmail
        -display  <disp>     specifies the display to
use
        -title    <string>   title string
        -name     <string>   client instance, icon and
title strings