Re: [As-users] Newbie Question - Help!!!

Mahtab Hossain (mahtab_hossain2002@yahoo.com)
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:15:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the nice explanation! My provider actually
supports IMAP. :P Now, everything is fine.

I am using some of your other Afterstep applets (like
power status, volume control etc.). All of them are
nice and little with very descriptive sample
configuration files. Previously I have used Gnome as
my desktop manager and now, I am just experimenting
with FVWM . So far so good and your applets came real
handy (as they can be swallowed by the window
manager). :)

The "Asmounter" applet is really nice, giving you
mount and unmount option with clicks but would have
been nicer if it could launch a helper "file manager"
to open the mounted drive.

Thanks once again
Mahtab