Re: [As-users] wish list item for afterstep

Nathan 'Vaevictus' Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:00:27 -0400

Just set yourself up two WindowBox settings... and that should be
sufficient.  I'm using TwinView and have a resolution of 3200x1200 ...
and I rarely get windows over the border of the two DFP's

This would be nicer for you than any setup we could default, because you
can control the placement behavior for each.  For example, I have aterms
and other smaller windows on my left panel, with larger windows on the
right... additionally, I choose Tile then Random for aterms, and Tile
then Cascade for browsers and the like.

n8