Re: [As-users] Re: wish list item for afterstep

Nathan 'Vaevictus' Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:36:29 -0500

Use WindowBoxes
I use twinview for my things and I /never/ go across the border.
my setup: aterms (and other small windows) on the left, firefox (and big
windows) on the right.
WindowBox  "4bigger"
  Area  1440x1110+1690+90
   ReverseOrder
      FirstTry Tile
      ThenTry Cascade
      MaxLayer 2
   MinHeight 400
~WindowBox
WindowBox  "4aterms"
   Area 1600x1175+0+23
   FirstTry  Tile
   ThenTry RandomPlacement
   MaxLayer 2
   MaxHeight 400
~WindowBox
DefaultWindowBox "4aterms"

the key parts being the Area (allows room for my wharfs and winlists...)
... and the Max/Min Height declarations... drawing the distinction at
400px high.

Vaevictus