Re: [As-users] configuring thems, looks, feels, etc

Nathan Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:35:33 -0400

I just told dp to install afterstep ... we'll see how she goes.
My experience with afterstep and osx was with fink... a long while
ago... but i'll see, at least, if i can figure out why this is happening.

n8