Re: [As-users] A mysterious screensaver ?

. (intent@netpratique.fr)
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:51:28 +0100

Ahhh thanks, added in the autoexec ! :)

May I suggest some hints (some setting lines to be
uncommented) about it in the autoexec file ? This is the kind of thing that
take you a lot of time to discover by yourself :/

Or may be an entry in the FAQ could be more suitable.

Cheers,

L.