Re: [As-users] Installing AS

Nathan Mahon (as_ml@vaevictus.net)
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:17:26 -0500

On of the more beautiful parts of afterstep is the complete ability to
change the look and *feel* of your interface to exactly what you want.
We do have a run module now...  just bind yourself a hotkey to exec
ASRun  ... and you should be in good shape.
Configuring monitorwharf is done the same way as configuring wharf... by
editing the config file.
The standard operation is this, copy an original from
/usr/share/afterstep/wharf to ~/.afterstep, then edit ~/.afterstep/wharf

There is lots of documentation in man Wharf, on www.afterstep.org, and
in the wharf config file itself.

n8