Re: [As-users] Installing AS

Will Durden (HavockNM@msn.com)
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:05:01 -0700

Thanks Nathan,
I think I've found a bug, I can not open either ASRun or GWCommand, when
I click on the run button or the GWCommand/WINCommand buttons they start
to open and then close  quickly.  I ran both commands in a command
window and copied the output to a txt file.  I'm still fairly new to
this, I'll submit them to the bug list.

I was able to figure out how to edit the Wharf and have had fun
configuring the buttons.  Thank you.