Re: [As-users] Terminate or clean up As-bugs?

niklas@fet.at
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:18:23 +0100 (CET)

hi

well i for one never used as-bugs, but contacted sasha personally over irc or
mail.
concerning as-bugs, it _is_ the right place to post buggs to, weither it is
spamed or not. though usually all is handled by the as-users list, since
there
is so little activity in the afterstep world, that there is no need for
separate lists. this will change if afterstep has way more users (if ever)
(hits on www.afterstep.org are constantyl rising at least, so there is hope).

> I was just looking over the archives to as-bugs, and I noticed that it
> is almost entirely spam.  (October to present had two on-topic
> messages.)

<cynism> spread afterstep and stop complaining about as-bugs. since 2.0.5
there where so little bugs in afterstep that it's just a joke </cynism>

my two cents

niklas